We just wanted to check in with some updates on what’s going on with us and some information about events that might interest you!
Peter participated in an event organized by SIX Wayfinder. In 2020, SIX Wayfinder is “tuning into the social innovation happening now” by “tuning in to how we are renewing our relationships with each other and the earth: in our lives, in work, in production, in our social contracts and safety nets, in governance and in the local and global spheres of thinking, behaving and relating.”
What an exciting journey! Please consider joining the other events that they have planned for their World 2020 visioning series. The next event is a discussion: How to Support Community Innovation Through Bridging Across Sectors on Oct 27, 10 am GMT (6 am EDT)
Upcoming SIX Wayfinder events include:
- Community-Led Innovation: Resilient Citizen’s Action – Oct 27 at 10am, GMT (6am EDT)
- The Changing Role of Public Servants: How Do We Make the Unusual More Usual? Part 1 – Oct 29, 12:30am GMT (8:30am EDT)
- The Changing Role of Public Servants: How Do We Make the Unusual More Usual? Part 2 – Oct 30, 12:30am GMT (8:30am EDT)
- Making This Moment Count – Nov 3, 10:00am GMT (6am EST)
- Imagining Culture as a Dimension of Long-Term Environmental Policy – Nov 5, 1pm GMT (9am EDT)
We are not having a Gathering this month, but stayed tuned for news about next month’s Gathering. Hope to see everyone there!
Carla, Peter, and Sarah